My Schedule is changing!
Beginning in January 2021 I will no longer be working Saturdays. Instead I will be available for tattoos on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 9a-5p. Consultations will be held virtually on Wednesdays from 10a-5p.
ALL tattoos and consultations will be by appointment ONLY.
My hourly rate is $160 for new work.
$180/hr for coverups, portraits and specialty pieces.
Just as a reminder, we have split up the days we all work to maintain proper distancing within the shop. Our old protocols for health and safety will still remain, we are just adding a bit for extra safety and peace of mind.
• ALL clients must complete the COVID-19 prescreen release form I have provided on my website.
• Any/all consultations will be done remotely via FaceTime, Zoom calls or email to cut down on unnecessary interactions.
• All NEW tattoos will require you to electronically submit a release form, also provided on my website.
• Only the client getting tattooed is permitted in the building. One at a time, NO exceptions.
• The front door of The Hive will remain locked, please call me (503-453-4209) to let me know you have arrived for your appointment and I will let you in through the front door.
• Upon arrival you will be asked to use hand sanitizer (provided) and your temperature will be taken. If you have a temperature of 100.3 or higher you will be asked to reschedule at least 72 hours after any symptoms are gone.
• ALL clients must wear a face mask at ALL TIMES while in the shop. A mask will be provided to you if you do not have one, but please let me know when you call to be let in so I can bring one to you.
- If you need to reschedule for illness or any other reason, please let me know as soon as possible. No additional fees will be charged for doing so at this time.
• At this time I am accepting payments via Venmo, cash, credit card or by gift cards available for purchase on my website.
All the artists working at The Hive have been advised by the Oregon Health Authority to change clothes before and after shifts. It is up to you if you would like to do so as well, maybe bring a robe or similar item to help reduce any exposure that you may endure while at the shop.
Lastly I just wanted to say that I appreciate all your efforts to help limit the spread of COVID-19 both by following protocols and open communication about exposure.
You really are the best, so THANK YOU!!